32-40 hours, Zoetermeer
We are looking for a Content Marketer who is responsible for content creation and distribution for Blinker. You make an important contribution to Blinker's prospect communication and lead generation.
As a Content Marketer you work in the Marketing team. Your team consists of 6 enthusiastic marketers (including your team manager) who pursue the goals of the team and the company every day with great pleasure, creativity and enthusiasm.
Within this team you are responsible for all content creation for Blinker with a clear focus on new business and lead generation. Logically, you ensure the production of relevant content such as writing blog posts, news items, white papers, knowledge bundles and cases.
At Blinker we believe in inbound marketing. In this role, you therefore make the translation of substantive information into content that is tailored to the various target groups, buyer personas and associated channels. You will be the face of Blinker on external marketing blogs such as Frankwatching, Marketingfacts, Emerce and Dutchcowboys when it comes to (email) marketing automation. In addition, you ensure that Blinker enters into a dialogue with prospects online. Your online marketing colleagues ensure the distribution of your content via the Blinker newsletter and via lead nurturing campaigns. You maintain close contact with them about the results of the delivered content and on that basis you adjust your content calendar where necessary.
Your activities are:
The main responsibilities in your role as a content marketer is to recruit and cultivate leads and prospects through the email and social channel with inspiring content and its distribution. Tasks associated with this are:
😎 Tooltips of the month for marketers!
- Development of the content calendar that brings specific themes to life with the right target group and entices them to interact with Blinker;
- Developing and distributing content that helps leads and prospects make decisions during their buyer journey;
- Setting up and writing SEO friendly content (blogs, articles, news);
- Searching, developing and posting relevant content on various blogs, newsfeeds and social media platforms and responding effectively to the reactions and questions;
- Setting up and drawing up periodic reports that provide insight into the impact of our content and the distribution activities and campaigns;
Our ideal colleague has a fluent pen and an excellent command of the Dutch language in word and writing. You also like to identify relevant topics and discussions in the (social) media and you know how to encourage the right people within the organization to participate. You are constantly aware of the developments surrounding email marketing, marketing automation and inbound marketing. You know how to translate the insights you get from the organization, from our partners and customers and the market into ideas for content. Whether you communicate with novice email marketers or advanced inbound experts, you know how to strike the right chord with the right tone of voice and guide them with content in their buyer journey.
You are accurate, like to collaborate and are enthusiastic about online marketing. You have a drive to become proficient in the profession and you are a go-getter. In addition, we expect integrity and a good sense of humor from our new employee. You also have a neat and quality-conscious way of working and you enjoy teaching someone something. You have a proactive and independent attitude to work. You are social, creative and communicative and you are not easily discouraged.
- Completed HBO education in the direction of (Digital) Marketing or Communication;
- 3-5 years of experience with email marketing, marketing automation and inbound marketing;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge of and experience with SEO and affinity with social media and its commercial possibilities;
- You have an affinity with social media and are familiar with its commercial possibilities;
- You have a sense of design; knowledge of image editing is a plus;
- Experience with MailPlus is a plus;
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus;
What we offer:
We offer a position for 32-40 hours a week with appropriate remuneration in the form of a fixed salary and profit sharing. You will join a growing organization with a fun and exciting working environment in which no day is the same. You will be challenged to bring out the best in yourself in a field that is still developing. You have the opportunity to gain a lot of experience in the field of online marketing and the opportunity to grow with the company. You can get started immediately. Blinker is centrally located in Zoetermeer and very easy to reach by car and public transport.
Blinker is a service provider in email marketing and marketing automation and helps more than 1,400 organizations in the Netherlands to successfully deploy email marketing and marketing automation. We not only supply the software (MailPlus and HubSpot) for this, but also the knowledge and all services needed to get the most out of these channels. We work for marketers who want to excel. Practical ambitious professionals who want to grow and get better at email marketing and/or marketing automation. We help them with this, so that they can ensure that their prospects become customers and those customers remain connected to those organizations for a longer period of time.
Respond to this vacancy?
Do you want to contribute to the growth of our young and dynamic organization? Send us your CV and motivation letter (via vacancy @ blinker.nl) stating the job title. You will always receive a response from us within a week. Do you have questions? Please contact Ilona Salemink of the Human Resources department on 079-363 73 92.
Acquisition in response to these vacancies is not appreciated. If you now think as a recruiter, 'that probably doesn't apply to me', then you are wrong. The same counts for you.